My daily breakfast go-to.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Clean Up: 5 min
1/2 cup quinoa
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
slivered almonds, raisins, maple syrup (for topping)
1. Rinse quinoa. I line my wire/mesh strainer with a paper towel, pour the quinoa in and rinse it under water in the sink.
2. Add quinoa, almond milk, water, vanilla and cinnamon to a small pot. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cover for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff the quinoa, scoop into 2 bowls and top with slivered almonds, raisins and maple syrup (if you need some added sweetness).